CREATIVE FLORAL ARRANGERS OF THE AMERICAS, INC.
REVISION TO THE STANDING RULES
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS shall be issued at least semi-annually by the Editor appointed by the President.
- The pictures for DESIGN DIMENSIONS will be chosen by the DESIGN DIMENSIONS Selection Committee and be taken by a professional photographer.
- The Events Photographer will be responsible for photographing all events at the CFAA Annual Meetings, and other meetings as requested by the President.
- No photographs or recordings are allowed to be taken by members or guests during any part of the programs, except by the Events Photographer. There is time allowed for taking photos following the programs. Photographs of CFAA designs taken by members may not be shared or distributed over the internet or in any other publications.
- Private photographs, recordings or videos of CFAA designs taken by attendees may not be shared, distributed, or redistributed over the internet, media, or used in any publication.
- Storage space will be acquired and maintained for the storage of pedestals, doors and any other specified items.
- Temperature controlled storage holds important items as IRS letters concerning 501c (3) non-profit status; Articles of Incorporation; back issues of DESIGN DIMENSIONS; and any other items of importance to the CFAA organization.
- The Treasurer and Seminar Registrar shall be bonded.
- Name Tags shall be worn at all Seminar functions.
- Each Chairman shall furnish a written report to the President and the members of the Executive Committee, and the Board of Directors.
- There shall be no smoking during all CFAA events.
- All cell phones and other electronic devices will be turned off during the business meetings and all programs.
- In the case of the death of a member or the member’s immediate family (mother, father, husband, wife, son or daughter) of the Executive Committee or the Board of Directors, a donation of $50 will be made to the member’s charity in their memory.
- All motions and amendments must be submitted in writing with a copy to the President, First Vice President, Secretary and Parliamentarian.
- These Standing Rules may be amended at any business meeting, without prior notice, by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
- CFAA GUIDELINES shall be referenced for further suggested duties assigned to the members of the CFAA Board of Directors
- That an inventory of the items purchased and donated to Ways and Means to be sold at the annual seminar be developed by the Ways and Means Chairman. The inventory to include name of item and number purchased for sale, wholesale price paid by CFAA, selling price of item, number sold and remaining balance. Items purchased for resale and donated items not sold before the end of the seminar and before items are boxed and delivered to the storage unit. The completed inventory lists to be emailed to the Treasurer on or before March 15th of each year.
- A list of all items to be purchased for resale at the Annual CFAA Seminar by the Ways and Means Chairman must be submitted to the Budget Committee to develop a budget for the June CFAA Meetings. The list should include the name of the item, number to be purchased, wholesale price and selling price. After the budget is approved by the Executive Committee and Board of Directors at the June meeting, then the Ways and Means Chairman may purchase the items and only these items for resale.
- All CFAA Officers and Committee Chairmen will submit a complete list of expenditures to be included in the budget. The total amount must be listed by itemized categories. This information must be submitted to the Budget Chairman on or before May 1st of each year in order for the Budget Committee to develop a budget for the June CFAA Meetings. Any items not included and approved in the budget will need approval by the Executive Committee.
- That the meeting dates set each year for the CFAA Meetings (Executive Committee and Board of Directors) be set the fourth full week of June or thereafter. It is impossible for the CFAA Treasurer to develop the end-of-year financial reports before this date. The year end is May 31st of each year.
ADOPTED: FEBRUARY 25, 2017